AI is getting popular and over-hyped every day but for good reasons. Technology is evolving, the digital world is evolving, and so it’s helping businesses save time and money in performing their various tasks.
AI-Powered tools reduce manual work, ease the workload, eliminate repetitive tasks, and have endless advantages.
One such application of AI is creating professional and engaging presentations using AI-powered software. Today we are going to discuss AI presentation makers in this article.
What AI presentation maker is?
AI presentation makers are software powered by artificial intelligence that can create impressive presentations from simple text descriptions or drafts. It can generate engaging and professional presentations within minutes.
AI presentation maker has customizable templates and editing tools to allow users to create presentations according to their requirements.
The AI presentation tool helps users with efficient and faster slide creation. The AI-Based presentation software offers advanced design features as compared to traditional software.
The tools use machine learning capabilities to analyze content and create engaging presentations. It provides features like interactive elements, design elements, dynamic animations, and personalized content.
Here’s how an AI presentation makes will help you:
- With an AI-based presentation maker, you only have to input your text, and the platform automatically creates a presentation.
- The software will allow you to easily add your brandings, like logos, brand colors, or fonts, throughout the presentation, making it consistent.
- Most of these tools provide collaboration with the team to complete tasks on time while working on them and checking changes in real-time.
- Users can easily integrate presentations with Team and Slack.
- It allows adding various design elements like images, icons, videos, etc.
- Users can take the help of AI to create a storytelling presentation.
Now, we will discuss some of the best AI presentation makers in detail with their features.
Decktopus is a cloud-based software that allows the creation of a custom presentation for various purposes. Following are some of its features:
- Customizable templates- It has a library of templates that can be edited with various layouts, colors, images, text, fonts, etc.
- AI-powered content assistant- to help you create presentations easily and quickly.
- Online sharing- The software allows sharing of presentations online.
- Collaboration tools allow collaboration with other team members to work on the presentation in real-time.
Presentations created with the help of Decktopus can be easily shared online or streamed during presentations. Other features are an image library, Kanban views smart editor, a quote library, mobile optimization, and more. The platform has a Pro plan for $9.99 per month and a Business plan for $36 per user per month.
SlidesAI is an ultimate presentation maker software that helps users create professional and engaging presentations quickly and easily. You can start by adding the text or a short brief about your presentation.
In the next step, the platform will allow you to customize the look and feel of the slides. Your presentations will be ready within minutes for your final review and make final adjustments. The following are its features:
- The software requires minimal permissions respecting the user’s privacy.
- SlidesAI creates a presentation automatically from any text.
- It allows customization with various color and font presets.
- The platform is available in multiple languages like English, Spanish, Japanese, and Italian (coming soon).
- It allows seamless integration with Google Slides.
The platform is designed to reduce effort in creating personal and professional presentations. It is the perfect solution for business and marketing purposes. There are three pricing plans available- Basic (Free), Pro ($10 per month), and Premium ($20 per month).
Synthesia is AI-powered software to create engaging video presentations from text. With software like Synthesia, you no longer need to learn editing skills or fancy software. It has an intuitive interface and is suitable for beginners and non-technical users.
All you need is your Synthesia account, you enter a text, and your video presentation will be created in minutes. Let’s look at some of its features:
- It has a library of over 55 professionally designed video templates.
- You can choose from over 150 AI avatars in your video presentations and create your own AI avatar.
- You can input your video script, and the software will automatically generate a video narration.
- The platform allows adding a personal touch by providing three different types of visuals: Stock video and images, Text on screen, and Virtual presentations.
Other amazing features the platform offers are creating videos in 120+ languages, adding micro gestures like head nods to the avatar, and cloning your voice and giving it to your avatar. Synthesia has two pricing plans Personal ($30 per month) and Enterprise (contact for pricing).
Beautiful.AI is an amazing AI presentation software that will help users save time by several minutes or even hours. The platform’s AI is intuitive and predicts the user’s next moves.
You must input your presentation draft, and the platform’s powerful AI technology will generate customizable slides. You can edit slides as you need, like adding flowcharts, infographics, XY plots, Venn diagrams, and more.
Here are some of their features:
- It is cloud-based presentation software with intelligent templates to help users create beautiful presentations.
- It allows users to create custom presentations with various editing options like adding consistent branding, fonts, colors, adding logos, and more.
- It offers a real-time sync feature that allows teams to work and collaborate in real-time.
- It allows integration with third-party software such as Slack, Monday.com, and Powerpoint.
- The platform offers a voice-narration feature.
- It allows generating images from text.
The platform’s search feature allows users to easily find and reuse their designs. It has three pricing plans- Pro for individuals for $12 per month, Team for team collaboration for $40 per user per month, and Enterprise custom plan.
Slidesgo is a fantastic tool with free Google Slide themes and PowerPoint templates. The software offers customizable templates for various industries, businesses, students, marketing, or medicine. It allows you to choose the topic, style, tone, color, and literally everything for slides and create a professional presentation in no time. Here are a few features of the platform:
- It has a library of customizable templates.
- It offers an AI presentation maker feature to create presentations quickly and easily.
- It provides lots of images, icons, and other design elements.
- Similar to Wepik, Slidesgo also allows access to resources from Freepik and Flaticon.
- The platform allows creating presentations in pdf format and downloading them for free.
- It allows sharing the presentation by creating a shareable link.
The software is entirely free and allows downloading presentations in PDF format. Slidesgo comes with two pricing plans for individuals – The free plan, you can download up to 10 templates, and the premium plan for 4.99€ per month, there are unlimited template downloads, a license to share templates, and much more.
Simplified is an excellent tool for creating effortless presentations within minutes. With the platform, users can create presentations in three simple steps- Select “AI presentation,” input your presentation topic, click generate, and a customizable presentation will be created.
- The platform allows users to customize and twerk AI-generated presentations how they want.
- It allows teams to collaborate and work on the presentation in real-time.
- Users can modify presentations with various fonts, colors, text, images, and sounds.
- Allow turning presentations into video projects by adding transition effects.
Simplified offers good customer support through chat or email, and you will get a reply within 24 hours. The pricing plans for the platform are Free for personal use, $24 per month for small teams, $40 for small businesses, and $100 per month for large businesses.
Designs.ai is reliable graphic design software with AI that can help users to create presentations, videos, and speeches. It offers a variety of AI design tools, including presentation maker, and here are some of its features:
- The platform has a library of templates, graphics, and design elements to customize presentations.
- Users can create logos, videos, and social media graphics as well.
- It offers a one-click resize tool to edit and modify your presentation quickly.
With Desogns.ai, you only need to put text, and the platform will automatically create a presentation for you. Editing and modifying the presentation is simple and can be done in minutes.
In addition, the tool provides access to millions of images, video assets, and icons to add to your presentation. The pricing plan for the platform is – Basic – $29/mo, Pro – $69/mo, and Enterprise – contact for pricing.
Presentations.ai is one of the most collaborative graphic design tools. It is ideal for businesses and teams who have a requirement to create a lot of presentations. The software’s starter plan ($10 per month) offers basic features, and their pro plan ($25 per month) is recommended for businesses that provide features like:
- Library of premium templates
- Additional AI credits
- Export to PDF
- Custom fonts and colors
The software also offers an enterprise plan (contact for pricing) for larger teams with additional features like:
- Enterprise-level compliance and security
- Company templates and styles
- Additional admin capabilities
- Dedicated account manager
The software’s unique and creative presentation templates allow users to easily create presentations adding elements, images, and icons to the slides.
Wepik is an innovative AI-based tool to make unique and customizable presentations. It is a completely free platform where you can enter text, choose a style, and leverage artificial intelligence technology. It will help users to create professional presentations within minutes.
- Creates custom presentations based on user input using advanced algorithms.
- Users can input topics, style, and even the writing tone of presentations.
- It offers a user-friendly editor with a drag-and-drop feature to edit presentations easily and quickly.
- Has customizable layouts extensive library of graphics, images, and design elements.
- The platform provides access to resources from Freepik and Flaticon.
- It allows direct integration with any brand kit to save time creating your presentation.
Other powerful tools provided by Wepik that can be used to create presentations: are an AI image generator, photo editor, and Brand Kit.
Appypie Design is an ideal presentation maker software for small-business powered by AI. The platform has plenty of templates that you can choose as per your requirement, or you can even create one. It also allows you to create or choose a template for the cover design. Customize your presentation within minutes and save it. Here are some of its features:
- Appypie Design has a library of templates to create presentations.
- AI presentation generator to make a presentation as per your needs and requirements.
- Its editing tool allows adding images, text, font, or other elements.
- The platform allows downloading templates for free.
- The templates are mobile-friendly; you can use, edit, or customize them using your mobile phone.
This popular software is trusted by over 10 Million businesses worldwide. No professional experience is required to set up and use the software. The platform allows sharing the presentation easily on other platforms. It has two plans, Basic Free for up to 4 projects, and Pro – $6/month (unlimited project).
Wonderslide is the best tool for creating attractive and eye-catching presentations for various purposes like expos, trade shows, web polishing, and digital signage. The platform lets you upload your draft and then will automatically create a presentation within minutes. Here are some of its benefits:
- The AI designer finds the perfect design for your presentation.
- It allows editing or modifying the design, color, or font with one single click. You can add your company’s brand on all slides to become consistent.
- It allows easy integration with MS PowerPoint and Google Slides.
Wonderslide is ideal for small to medium businesses that want to save time creating professional presentations. The platform uses cutting-edge technology powered by a proprietary neural network. It comes with Free and paid plans ($7.49 per month). For the Enterprise plan, you need to contact them for custom pricing.
Prezo.ai is an AI-powered presentation maker that aims to simplify the process of designing captivating presentations.
The tool offers an extensive library of pre-designed templates, graphics, and icons to enhance the visual appeal of presentations. You can upload custom images or generate AI images using specific text-based prompts.
Furthermore, its AI algorithms analyze the content and suggest appropriate slide designs, color schemes, and fonts. Prezo.ai has a neat and clean interface allowing anyone to create beautiful presentations without any design skills.
The platform also provides advanced features like smart slide navigation, real-time collaboration, and integration with popular platforms like PowerPoint and Google Slides.
Gamma is an AI-driven platform that simplifies the creation of stunning and engaging presentations. It has a sleek and intuitive interface with Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities allowing you to create, edit, and share pitch decks on the go.
- Has a gallery of pre-built templates for sales and marketing, startup pitch deck, proposals, investor reports, project kick-offs, and more
- Embed context-based GIFs, videos, charts, website links, and more to make your content more engaging
- Built-in analytics to analyze how viewers have engaged with your slides
- Foster real-time collaboration with in-app comments, quick reactions, tags, and event-driven notifications
Lastly, you can make use of nested cards and an in-built drag-and-drop editor to create detailed presentations effortlessly. Gamma’s starter plan is free and allows unlimited users, but with limited AI credits for pitch decks.
Sendsteps.ai is a user-friendly AI presentation maker. It helps you create interactive and engaging presentations with its library of interactive elements and a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Supports Word documents, PowerPoint files, PDF or .txt files for text-to-presentation conversion
- An array of interactive elements to choose from – quizzes, polls, SMS voting and you get real-time insights into presentation results
- Create presentations in 11+ languages, including English, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, and French
Sendsteps.ai is a free-to-use tool if you want to create up to 2 AI presentations. Apart from that, it has three premium plans – Starter, Professional, and Enterprise – catering to specific individual and business needs.
Deckrobot leverages AI and machine learning to turn hours of PowerPoint polishing into minutes. Its plug-and-play function helps you create on-brand slides and pitch decks on PowerPoint hassle-free.
- Choose from preset project designs for different clients, services, and slide sizes; easily customize slides for fonts, colors, headers, icons, and much more
- Easily resize slides on PowerPoint with a single click without messing up information and pictures
- Built-in corporate style editor to fix headers, footers, background, logo, font, and color pallet according to the chosen corporate guidelines
- Use Anonymize Content feature to scan content in slides; you can also send anonymized slides securely to the EY server for Alternative Design options
Deckrobot’s point-and-click functionality, user-centric design, and robust design capabilities make the platform liked by companies like SAP. Besides, Deckrobot doesn’t feed on user data; all your uploads and edits are stored on client-side servers.
Kroma is a stand-alone AI presentation maker with baked-in tools built solely to level up your presentation game. The tool is trusted by 20,000+ teams and enterprises, including top names like Apple, Deloitte, eBay, and more.
- Over 1 million plus creative assets and thousands of data visualization elements, slides, infographic templates, and more
- The plug-and-play feature lets you easily import data from data sources and present them using pre-built data visualization elements
- Get access to hundreds of expert deck examples from top investors and expert pitchers
- Seamless integration with MS PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides
Kroma is free to use. However, it does offer premium pricing for SMBs and large-sized organizations.
AI offers multiple benefits to businesses, thus increasing their revenue by saving time and allowing teams to focus on more important tasks. Choosing the best AI presentation maker will help your company reduce manual work, create engaging presentations to impress your audience, increase accuracy and allow collaboration with another team.
Here are some popular macOS presentation software to create professional and engaging slides.
Is there an AI that can make presentations? ›
SlidesAI.io - Create Slides With AI - Google Workspace Marketplace. AI-Powered tool that transforms any text into visually appealing slides, saving you hours of time and effort. Choose from a variety of presentation types and colour presets.What is the 10 20 30 rule by Guy Kawasaki? ›
You may also have heard of the 10-20-30 rule. Created by former Apple brand ambassador Guy Kawasaki, the 10-20-30 rule states that a PowerPoint presentation should have no more than 10 slides, never last longer than 20 minutes, and should use a minimum point size of 30 for the font.Is there an AI for PowerPoint? ›
Do you have a PowerPoint draft but don't want to spend so much time beautifying it? Deck Robot is here to save your presentation with their AI. With Deck Robot, you can upload your PowerPoint draft, and they will make it organized and customized to your liking before the big presentation.What is the best program to make a presentation? ›
Some of the best presentation software include Visme, Haiku Deck, Prezi, Microsoft Powerpoint, Canva and Google Slides. In this comparison guide, we'll analyze each of these tools and many more to understand what the difference is between them so you can choose the best presentation maker for your business.What is the best AI PowerPoint creator? ›
If you're looking for a presentation tool that can help you create the best engaging and interactive presentations powered by AI, then Sendsteps might be the perfect choice for you according to the comparisons.Is synthesia AI free? ›
Is Synthesia.io free? You can make a free demo video to test our AI generator (limited to 200 words). Simply upload or type in your script, and get your video.If you love the results, you can upgrade to our Personal pricing plan ($30/month) or contact us for a custom Corporate plan.What does the 6 by 6 rule mean? ›
Follow the 6 x 6 rule: To avoid too much information on one slide, use this as your guide: Only one thought per line with no more than six bullet points per slide and no more than six words per bullet point/line.What is the 10 slide rule? ›
It's quite simple: a pitch should have ten slides, last no more than twenty minutes, and contain no font smaller than thirty points. This rule is applicable for any presentation to reach an agreement: for example, raising capital, making a sale, forming a partnership, etc. Ten slides.What is the 7 by 7 rule in PowerPoint? ›
Follow the “Seven-by-Seven rule”
a. Use no more than 7 words per line and no more than 7 lines per visual. b. If you need more words, make sub-points below the main point.
As I've previously pointed out, Steve Jobs hated PowerPoint, and many top CEOs (including Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and Mark Cuban) won't even sit through a traditional presentation, if they can help it.
Can you use beautiful AI for free? ›
Is it free to create a presentation in Beautiful.ai? Yes. Beautiful.ai's Basic plan allows you to create unlimited presentations for free.What is beautiful AI used for? ›
Beautiful.ai is a true cloud-based online presentation tool that helps you and your team create presentations, collaborate, and present from anywhere.What are the 4 types of presentation? ›
- Informative. Keep an informative presentation brief and to the point. ...
- Instructional. Your purpose in an instructional presentation is to give specific directions or orders. ...
- Arousing. ...
- Persuasive. ...
Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more for free on the web
Whether you're at work or on the go, create your best work on your favorite browser.
The Wait is Over: OpenAI Reveals GPT-4 — it's Most Powerful AI Language Model Yet. GPT-4 is a large multimodal model capable of accepting both image and text inputs and emitting text outputs, exhibiting human-level performance on various professional and academic benchmarks.What is the most powerful AI model? ›
GPT-3 was released in 2020 and is the largest and most powerful AI model to date. It has 175 billion parameters, which is more than ten times larger than its predecessor, GPT-2.What is the best open AI? ›
- TensorFlow. Image Source. ...
- PyTorch. Image Source. ...
- Keras. Image Source. ...
- OpenAI. Image Source. ...
- OpenCV. Image Source. ...
- H20.ai. Image Source. ...
- Rasa. Image Source. ...
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Image Source.
- 8 Free AI Text Generator Tools To Use At Work In 2023. Hayley Folk. ...
- HiveMind. Not only can HiveMind create articles and respond to emails for you, it can also help plan strategic initiatives and manage projects. ...
- WordAi. ...
- Quillbot. ...
- GPT-3. ...
- Automated Insights. ...
- Lumar. ...
- Magic Write.
AI-powered coding, free of charge with Colab. Google Colab will soon introduce AI coding features using Google's most advanced family of code models, Codey. Since 2017, Google Colab has been the easiest way to start programming in Python.How do I create my own AI? ›
- Define the problem to solve with AI.
- Collect and preprocess data for AI development.
- Choose the right tools and platforms for AI development, such as programming languages and frameworks.
- Develop AI models using machine learning or deep learning algorithms.
What is the 5 5 5 rule for presentation? ›
Some experts suggest using the 5/5/5 rule: no more than five words per line of text, five lines of text per slide, or five text-heavy slides in a row.What is the 666 rule in presentation? ›
The 666 Rule.
Use no more than 6 words per bullet, 6 bullets per slide, or 6 word slides in a row. If you have more than 6 words per bullet, then it is not a bullet point — bullets should not be complete sentences. More than 6 bullets per slide and your audience will have difficulty reading the slide.
4x4 rule — If you have to use bullets use them sparingly — use one thought per line, no more than four words per line and no more than four bullets on a single slide. • Typically do not write in complete sentences — the shorter, more concise your message the better.What is the most beautiful slide rule? ›
FABER-CASTELL 2/83N slide rule is considered by some to be the finest and most beautiful slide rule ever made.What is the Mannheim slide rule? ›
The Mannheim type slide rule consists of three parts, a ruler, a slider, and a runner. The ruler (also called the body or the stock) carries three scales marked A, D, and K. The slider fits into and slides in grooves on the top side of the body.What is the most complex slide rule? ›
The duplex slide rules began in 1961. The most complex slide rule was the multi-colored Novo Duplex 2/83N.What is the 10 20 30 Slideshow rule? ›
To save the venture capital community from death-by-PowerPoint, he evangelized the 10/20/30 rule for presentations which states that “a presentation should have ten slides, last no more than twenty minutes, and contain no font smaller than thirty points.”What is the golden rule of PPT? ›
1. Each slide should have no more than 5 lines; each line should have no more than 5 words.What is rule of 5 in ppt? ›
To avoid tiring (and boring) your audience, stick to the 5/5/5 rule. That means allowing no more than five words per text line, having no more than five lines of text per slide, and never having more than five text-heavy slides in a row. More than anything, you want your slides to be as readable as possible.Does Jeff Bezos use PowerPoint? ›
Jeff Bezos Banned PowerPoint and It's Arguably the Smartest Management Move He's Ever Made.
Did Bill Gates invent PowerPoint? ›
Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program, created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin at a software company named Forethought, Inc. It was released on April 20, 1987, initially for Macintosh computers only. Microsoft acquired PowerPoint for about $14 million three months after it appeared.Which companies don t use PowerPoint? ›
There is at least one company that doesn't use PowerPoint. And surprise, surprise, it happens to be one of the most successful and innovative companies in the world: Amazon. Instead of preparing a PowerPoint presentation in advance of a meeting, Amazon employees produce a six-page memo.How do I embed a beautiful AI? ›
Go to Beautiful.ai and open up any post that you would like to add to your Bit document and copy the shareable URL. Open up a Bit document and paste the URL on a blank line. Bit will automatically start loading your Beautiful.ai deck and have it appear inside of your content!What AI art app is everyone using? ›
Deep Dream Generator
One of the most popular AI art generators on the market, Deep Dream is an online tool that enables you to create realistic images with AI.
From your Presentation
To edit the slide, hover over the slide preview and select Edit. You will be launched into a special Team Slide Edit view. Once you've made your changes, click Save Changes at the bottom right corner of the menu.
Lensa is the AI photo editing app everyone is using on Instagram!Which AI makes images look better? ›
Enhance Image Quality With AI
Fotor's AI photo editor comes with a powerful photo enhancer tool that lets you improve photo quality online in an instant. Just upload your photo, and Fotor will automatically analyze it and fix colors and lighting issues, enhance sharpness, and remove blur from your images in real time.
FaceApp - AI Face Editor
FaceApp is an excellent tool for transforming your selfies into something special. With this app, you can use various filters to change the look of your face in real-time as well as add fun accessories like hats or glasses.
While PowerPoint is a popular go-to solution for making presentations, there are many other options available with innovative features.What is the most popular method of presentation? ›
Speech is the most common method of presentation.
What are the 3 main things in a presentation? ›
All types of presentations consist of three basic parts: the introduction, the body, and the conclusion. In general, the introduction should be about 10-15% of your speaking time, the body around 75%, and the conclusion only 10%.How do I turn off dark mode in Word? ›
- Go to File > Options > General > Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office.
- By the Office Theme color selection box, select the checkbox for Never change the document page color.
- Select OK to return to your document.
When it comes to choosing between Google Slides and PowerPoint it mostly comes down to how you want to design your presentation. Each tool has capabilities and strengths that the other lacks. For example, Google Slides makes it much easier to work across IOS, Android and desktop devices.How do I record audio in PowerPoint? ›
- Select Insert > Audio.
- Select Record Audio.
- Type in a name for your audio file, select Record, and then speak. ...
- To review your recording, select Stop and then select Play.
- Select Record to re-record your clip, or select OK if you're satisfied.
- On the Design Dashboard, click on "Generate with AI". Select "AI Presentation".
- Tell us about your presentation topic, click on "Generate" and let the magic happen.
- Simplified AI Presentation maker will automatically generate a stunning customizable presentation in seconds for you.
- On the Slide Show tab, click Set Up Slide Show.
- Under Show type, pick one of the following: To allow the people watching your slide show to have control over when they advance the slides, select Presented by a speaker (full screen).
Yes, ChatGPT is reliable for creating PowerPoint presentations. ChatGPT uses advanced algorithms to generate high-quality presentations that meet your needs.Is there an AI that can talk like human? ›
In its own description, ChatGPT is “an AI-powered chatbot developed by OpenAI, based on the GPT (Generative Pretrained Transformer) language model. It uses deep learning techniques to generate human-like responses to text inputs in a conversational manner.” The tool is the talk of the business world.Is there a free AI I can use? ›
Lalal.ai – Audio Stem Splitter
Lalal is a free online AI tool that removes vocals, separates music, and also does precise stem extraction. With the help of this tool, you can remove drums, bass, piano, instrumental, and acoustic guitar, and synthesize the tracks without the loss of the original quality.
Byword is a tool that helps you generate high-quality, AI-written articles at scale. You can upload thousands of keywords or titles and create SEO-optimized articles in a few clicks. Simply enter a topic and click 'generate'. No payment is required and you can get set up in just one minute.
Can I download a beautiful AI presentation? ›
Yes. Beautiful.ai's desktop player allows you to present downloaded presentations offline. You can download the offline player from the app.What is the quickest way to create a presentation? ›
- Open PowerPoint.
- In the left pane, select New.
- Select an option: To create a presentation from scratch, select Blank Presentation. To use a prepared design, select one of the templates. To see tips for using PowerPoint, select Take a Tour, and then select Create, .
While PowerPoint is a popular go-to solution for making presentations, there are many other options available with innovative features.How do you plan a virtual presentation? ›
- Research your audience well in advance. ...
- Be vigilant with technical checks. ...
- Embrace the use of technology and visual aid tools. ...
- Start with an agenda in mind. ...
- Reduce and eliminate distractions. ...
- Stick to short, punchy sentences.
Power Automate is a service that you can use to build automated processes using low-code, drag-and-drop tools. By using cloud flows in Power Virtual Agents, you can extend the capabilities of your bot to automate complex activities or query back-end systems.Which platform is used to create chatbot? ›
|Aivo||4.5/5 (92 reviews)||Video and interactive content|
|Dialogflow||4.3/5 (43 reviews)||Google AI|
|Engati||4.9/5 (12 reviews)||50+ languages available|
|Imperson||No reviews available||Deep dialogue context technology|
To do this, open your PowerPoint file, navigate to the correct slide, click “Insert>Audio>Record Audio,” and then record your voiceover.What is the most powerful AI chat? ›
The best AI chatbot overall
OpenAI's most advanced LLM, GPT-4. Has access to the internet. Works like a search engine with information on current events.
Engati is the best no-code development AI chatbot platform that enables you to converse intelligently with your customers over WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Slack, MS Teams, and 10+ other messaging applications.What is the most advanced human AI? ›
Ameca is the world's most advanced, most realistic humanoid robot created by Engineered Arts in 2021. Ameca's first video was released publicly on Dec 1, 2021, and received a lot of attention on Twitter and TikTok.