Let's face it - putting an online or virtual quiz together is hard work - which is why we've gone and done it all for you.
To keep you entertained in your virtual pub quizzes during lockdown with family and friends we've come up with 80 questions that'll test your knowledge in - flim, literature, music and general knowledge.
So whether you want to test your own knowledge or you're a quiz master in need of a helping hand - we've got you covered. There's 20 questions in each category - and some are really hard. On the plus side, they've probably not come up before in your quiz nights!
You will find the answers below, so no scrolling down and cheating in advance.
And if you're look for questions suitable for children - try this - 100 general knowledge quiz questions that are perfect for schoolchildren.
We've also rounded up quizzes that contain (in total) a whopping 832 quiz questions and answers on a variety of topics - for that click here.
Round one - film quiz questions
1.Which Alfred Hitchcock thriller is an adaptation of a 1929 Patrick Hamilton play, loosely based on the notorious Leopold and Loeb murder case?
2. Which actress was Lost in Translation with Bill Murray in 2003?
3. Name Australian director Baz Luhrmann’s debut feature film.
4. Which Jerry Lewis comedy was later remade with Eddie Murphy in the title role?
5. Which 1985 film starring Christopher Lloyd, Eileen Brennan and Tim Curry links the previous four answers?
6. John Ford is known for mostly directing what kind of film?
7. How was Rosalind Russell described in a classic 1940 comedy in which she starred alongside Cary Grant?
8. Ben Kingsley appeared as Don Logan in which 2001 crime film?
9. Don Lockwood is the hero of which 1950s Hollywood musical?
10. Which American actor, who shares his name with a North Staffordshire town, played Paul Rusesabagina in the 2004 film Hotel Rwanda?
11. How is Don Diego de la Vega better known in several swashbuckling movie outings?
12. How were actors Anthony Michael Hall, Emilio Estevez, Rob Lowe, Ally Sheedy, Judd Nelson, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore and Molly Ringwald collectively known in the 1980s?
13. Robin Williams starred as which famous sailor in 1980?
14. How many first dates do Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore share according to the title of a 2004 rom-com?
15. What was the title of Mel Brooks’ debut feature film as a director in 1967?
16. Albert Finney, Peter Ustinov and Kenneth Branagh have all played which fictional detective on the big screen?
17. In which film does Michael Caine’s titular character kill villains played by actors more famous as Dave from Minder and Coronation Street shopkeeper Alf Roberts?
18. All You Need is Cash is a documentary about which spoof band?
19. Which British actresses starred as the practically perfect nanny Mary Poppins in 1964 and 2018?
20. Name the three actors to play arch-villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld in the James Bond films You Only Live Twice, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service and Diamonds Are Forever.
Round two - literature quiz questions
1. Elisabeth Beresford, Roger Hargreaves and Julia Donaldson are well-known for writing what type of book?
2. A Prayer for Owen Meany, Setting Free The Bears and The World According To Garp are works by which American novelist?
3. In which Charles Dickens novel do the characters Nancy, Bill Sikes and Mr Brownlow appear?
4. What do the two Rs in George RR Martin stand for?
5. How big was the diamond in F Scott Fitzgerald’s 1922 novella?
6. Kate Hannigan was the first published novel by which prolific author?
7. Who wrote The Godfather?
8. Tom Wolfe’s non-fiction work The Right Stuff is about what group of people?
9. Foetal Attraction and Mad Cows are books by which Australian-born novelist?
10. Call Me Ishmael is the opening line in which classic work of literature?
11. Where did Hunter S Thompson experience Fear and Loathing in two cult 70s books?
12. Which two books of the Bible are named after women?
13. What is the shared surname of Catch-22 author Joseph and Zoe, who wrote Notes On A Scandal?
14. Rude Kids is billed as the inside story of which adult humour magazine?
15. What do titles of the five novels written by Edward St Aubyn about the character Patrick Melrose have in common?
16. In which 1961 novel does the central character work for a newspaper called The Sentinel, edited by Mr Burnett?
17. Charles and Mary Lamb reworked whose plays into a book suitable for children?
18. Psmith, Jeeves and Wooster and Blandings Castle all feature in works by which comic author?
19. Complete the title of this Ernest Hemingway novel: Death In The_?
20. Which William Makepeace Thackeray novel shares its title with an American magazine?
Round three - music quiz questions
1. The Tainted Love soul singer Gloria Jones was the girlfriend of which glam rock star?
2 Achtung Bono, Trouble Over Bridgwater and Voyage To The Bottom Of The Road are albums by which cult band?
3. How is the rapper Tracy Lauren Marrow better known?
4. Which record label was the subject of a song on the Sex Pistols' debut album?
5. Complete the name of this British prog rock band, King _ a) Scarlet b) Burgundy c) Crimson
6, How many times did 60s greats The Kinks top the UK singles charts?
7, What celestial body did The RAH Band sing about clouds across in 1985?
8. Which animal links Art Garfunkel, Paul McCartney and the band behind 1989 chart-topper Swing The Mood?
9. How was 80s pop star Stuart Goddard better known?
10. Misirlou, by Dick Dale and His Del-Tones features across the credits of which 1994 film?
11. Who used to room on the second floor, according to Cliff Richard in 1979?
12. Who's crazy world sang about Fire in 1968?
13. Who wrote the Glen Campbell classic Wichita Lineman?
14. Which Mexican foodstuff completes the name of these country-rock pioneers: The Flying _ Brother sa) Burrito b) Enchilada c) Tortilla
15. What is Van Morrison's real first name? a) Vance b) Ivan c) George
16. What are the names of folk singer Loudon Wainwright's two children?
17. Jello Biafra, East Bay Ray and Klaus Fluoride were members of which American punk band?
18. Which rock frontman replaced Brian Johnson as AC/DC lead singer for a series of live dates in 2016?
19. Which famed jazz arranger also composed the theme for 60s TV show Batman?
20. Taylor Swift was never ever doing what, according to her 2012 hit?
Round four - general knowledge quiz questions
1. Who was the first British astronaut in space?
2. Followers of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are more commonly known by what single-word name?
3. Which country has won the most Eurovision song contests?
4. Black, Whooper, and Bewick are all types of which bird?
5. The eruption of which Indonesian volcano in 1883 is commonly-cited as the loudest sound in recent human history?
6. Who was Queen Elizabeth II’s predecessor?
7. Which football team played at Gigg Lane – but won’t being going back even after the lockdown?
8. Who founded Twitter in March 2006?
9. What is the name of Elon Musk’s chain of satellites which have been seen in the skies over Britain, which some people thought were UFOs?
10.How many former UK Prime Ministers are still alive and (for bonus points) can you name them?
11. Which movie won best film at this year’s BAFTAs?
12. Can you name the six Avengers in the very first Avenger’s movie?
13. In a Song of Ice and Fire, who is thrown from a tower by Jamie Lannister?
14. The creator of Tetris is from which country?
15. Who is the most followed celebrity on Instagram?
16. Who was US President during World War One?
17. How many countries does Russia share a border with?
18. Which brand was launched in 1921 with the tagline, Durability, Reliability and Excellence?
19. Which country's flag is the only flag not to contain red, white or blue?
20. Which king was found buried under a church car park in Leicester in 2012?
Round one - film quiz questions answers
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Strictly Ballroom
4. The Nutty Professor
5. Clue (The American name for Cluedo - the other answers are suspects, a weapon and a location in the board game, which the film was based on)
7. His Girl Friday
8. Sexy Beast
9. Singin’ in the Rain
10. Don Cheadle
12. The Brat Pack
15. The Producers
16. Hercules Poirot
17. Get Carter
18. The Rutles
19. Julie Andrews and Emily Blunt
20. Donald Pleasance, Telly Savalas and Charles Gray
Round two - literature quiz questions answers
1. Children’s books
2. John Irving
3. Oliver Twist
4. Raymond and Richard
5. As Big as the Ritz
6. Catherine Cookson
7. Mario Puzo
8. The Mercury 7 astronauts
9. Kathy Lette
10. Moby Dick
11. In Las Vegas and On The Campaign Trail
12. Esther and Ruth
15. All are only two words long (Never Mind, Bad News, Some Hope, Mother’s Milk and At Last)
16. A House for Mr Biswas by VS Naipaul
17. William Shakespeare
18. PG Wodehouse
20. Vanity Fair
Round three - music quiz questions answers
1. Marc Bolan
2. Half Man Half Biscuit
3. Ice T
6. Three (You Really Got Me, Tired of Waiting For You, Sunny Afternoon)
7. The Moon
8. Rabbits (Bright Eyes, theme from Watership Down; We All Stand Together by Rupert and the Frog Chorus; Jive Bunny)
9. Adam Ant
10. Pulp Fiction
12. Arthur Brown
13. Jimmy Webb
16. Rufus and Martha
17. Dead Kennedys
18. Axl Rose
19. Neal Hefti
20. Getting Back Together
Round four - general quiz questions answers
1. Helen Sharman
3. Ireland - with 7
6. George VI
8. Jack Dorsey
10. 5: Theresa May, David Cameron, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, John Major
12. Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America
13. Bran Stark
14. Alexey Pajitnov is from Russia (Soviet Union)
15. Christiano Ronaldo
16. Woodrow Wilson
20. Richard 3rd